About this Webinar
Savvy organizational leaders understand the critical importance of innovation today and how they can contribute to their organization's Innovation Mandate by developing a strategy for Innovation, creating a culture that supports innovation and implementing a process that will ensure that all employee ideas will help to drive Innovation.
Yet many leaders struggle with how to encourage, nurture and take action on great ideas; ensuring that they are able to come forward and get recognized as well as protect them and see them to fruition. Too often we think of innovation as the responsibility of a product team or a business unit. Yet, innovation springs from the minds of creative individuals working in an environment that spawns and encourages innovation.
This webinar will inspire and show you how to create an innovation strategy, culture and process for your organization. You'll leave with the tools, processes and techniques required to start the journey of innovation. You will hear about other organizations that have created a culture of innovation and how to use a combination of these ideas to create a process for innovation from idea generation to actual implementation.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand what innovation is and is not.
- Create the vision for innovation within the organizational context.
- Understand the characteristics of a successful innovation culture to know what it takes to drive your organization towards such a culture for innovation.
- Learn how to create your organizational culture to accept and nurture innovation.
- Benchmark what other organizations have done and how they have done it.
- Develop the strategy for innovation.
- Determine the action steps required to begin your journey of innovation